hello again,
What I'm really curious about is that when I use the context.IsCanceled()
method in the asynchronous server stream application to receive the cancel
request on the server side, not the TryCancel method, the program
terminates with a segmentation fault error. If I need to give more details,
I write in C# on the client side, and on the server side, I can send a
cancellation token from the client in C++, but I could not find an example
code or implementation of this in C++, can you help me on how to do it on
the server?
thanks best regards.