IServiceManager looks to be only for Binder, so it doesn't make sense to
use it with a plain HTTP/2. You'd need to know the port the server is
running on for that. But your high-level goals are unclear. So you'd have
to give more background on your use-case for me to give a better reply, as
you may need a substantially different approach.