gRPC-python wraps gRPC-Core as they are in the same repo. So if you go to
the specific git tag,
e.g. https://github.com/grpc/grpc/tree/v1.58.0/third_party, you can find
the commit of the BorgingSSL dependency (boringssl-with-bazel ...). In this
case of 1.58.0,
it's
https://github.com/google/boringssl/tree/2ff4b968a7e0cfee66d9f151cb95635b43dc1d5b.