Hello,

I am trying to use helloworld *.pb files in my project and trying to link
grpc and its dependent libraries (all the thirdparty and protobuf)
statically. I tried to use the order of libraries present in build.make
file which gets generated in helloworld build folder. However, I am getting
errors.

undefined reference to
`absl::lts_20230802::log_internal::LogMessageFatal::LogMessageFatal(char
const*, int, std::basic_string_view<char, std::char_traits<char> >)'
/usr/bin/ld: helloworld.pb.o: in function
`helloworld::HelloReply::MergeImpl(google::protobuf::Message&,
google::protobuf::Message const&)':

Could anyone please help with this?

Thanks,
Smita