Hello,

I'm trying to optimize a grpc.aio.server, but the docs confuse
me: https://grpc.github.io/grpc/python/grpc_asyncio.html#grpc.aio.server.
Specifically the following part:

   -

   *migration_thread_pool* (*Executor** | **None*) – A
   futures.ThreadPoolExecutor to be used by the Server to execute non-AsyncIO
   RPC handlers for migration purpose.

In my situation I have not added any custom RPC handlers and I'm using
asyncio. I'm wondering what the migration purposes are and if, in my
situation, I should leave this argument None or not and what the trade-off
is if there is any.

Regards,

Sjoerd