Hi Team

Currently  we are doing some performance testing with our gRPC based server
and client apps and below are the Observations with the test results and
Need feedback on this.

Even if the upstream gRPC service is up and running, client gets
"Unreachable error" at times - what is the exact reason

Log :- GrpcHttp2ResponseHeader status=200 , grpc-message: upstream connect
error or disconnect /rest before headers. rest:connection termination  some
date , server :envoy padding=0 endtream =true

--
Thanks,
Regrads,