Hi ,

I am hoping to get some help for the issue I am having while doing gRPC
call from a node js service to a Java Springboot service. The server side
is already up and running with other Java services. While the client (node
js) side setup is new.

Below is the .proto file for the client :
[image: Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 1.12.13 PM.png]​

Getting the error as below:
[image: Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 1.16.28 PM.png]​

The server side logs are :
[image: Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 1.18.11 PM.png]​

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ranita

--
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the intended recipient and