Hey one of my production processes has a slow leak of goroutines buiding in
the grpcsync CallbackSerializer function.

So I thought maybe it was leaking a grpc connection somewhere and the
associated balancer wrapper but so far I've been unable to determine where
it could be happening.

I thought maybe there would be associated sockets that were leaked but I
haven't been able to find any sign of them as all socket counts on the host
look normal.

Running `curl "localhost:6060/debug/pprof/goroutine?debug=2"` produces
output like the following which also doesn't show me much detail for the
actual source of where my process created these connections:

goroutine 12 [select, 1254 minutes]:
google.golang.org/grpc/internal/grpcsync.(*CallbackSerializer).run(0xc000991100,

{0x3d0a388, 0xc0009297c0})

/Users/me/go/pkg/mod/google.golang.org/grpc@v1.58.3/internal/grpcsync/callback_serializer.go:83

+0x12a
created by google.golang.org/grpc/internal/grpcsync.NewCallbackSerializer

/Users/me/go/pkg/mod/google.golang.org/grpc@v1.58.3/internal/grpcsync/callback_serializer.go:55

+0x138

goroutine 13 [select, 1254 minutes]:
google.golang.org/grpc/internal/grpcsync.(*CallbackSerializer).run(0xc000991220,

{0x3d0a388, 0xc000929900})

/Users/me/go/pkg/mod/google.golang.org/grpc@v1.58.3/internal/grpcsync/callback_serializer.go:83

+0x12a
created by google.golang.org/grpc/internal/grpcsync.NewCallbackSerializer

/Users/me/go/pkg/mod/google.golang.org/grpc@v1.58.3/internal/grpcsync/callback_serializer.go:55

+0x138

Wondering if anyone can suggest additional tips to try debugging this?
Thanks for checking