The behavior is documented in our API reference
<https://grpc.github.io/grpc/cpp/classgrpc_1_1_server_interface.html#a644772d11101318f1424e595dee73ccf>.

It does cancel all pending RPCs.  Note that applications using the CQ-based
async API are responsible for noting that the calls have been cancelled and
stopping their processing before destroying the CQs.