Hello,

I am facing one random GRP Assert issue where in
grpc_server_shutdown_and_notify
<https://opengrok3.arubanetworks.com/source/s?defs=grpc_server_shutdown_and_notify&project=c2c-git>
 is
crashing on assert of:

GPR_ASSERT
<https://opengrok3.arubanetworks.com/source/s?defs=GPR_ASSERT&project=c2c-git>
(grpc_cq_begin_op
<https://opengrok3.arubanetworks.com/source/s?defs=grpc_cq_begin_op&project=c2c-git>
(cq <https://opengrok3.arubanetworks.com/source/s?defs=cq&project=c2c-git>,
tag <https://opengrok3.arubanetworks.com/source/s?defs=tag&project=c2c-git>
));

I debugged further to identify, then i found out the cq_next_data is
pointing to pending_events which is zero, and things queued is 12, and
shutdown_called is True.

We do this operation when the gRPC channel is IDLE.

How do I avoid this crash ? Aborting is causing problem to application
stability.