Hello,

I'm implementing an async gRPC server in c++.
I need to control and limit the cores that are used by gRPC internal
threads (the completion queues handler threads are controlled by me) - i.e.
I need to set those threads' affinity.

Is there a way for me to do this without changing gRPC code?
If not, where in the code would you recommend to start looking for changing
this?

Thanks,
Dan