In a C++ callback-style server, what are the defined semantics for the
context in which Finish is called on the reactor? If I call it from my
application's own thread, how does it behave? Is it possible that it will
do network I/O on the calling thread, or does Finish always emplace the
notification for one of gRPC's own threads to handle? Or, are the
consequences not defined?
I read https://github.com/grpc/proposal/pull/180/files and some of the
source code but that didn't clear it up for me.

-Jeff