Hi,
I'm trying to get gRPC running on my machine: Win10 with Visual Studio 2019.

My problem is, that the .pdb files are created during the build process,
but they will not be copied/installed with CMake install. CMake will just
copy the .lib files etc.

The following command have been used:

mkdir _build
mkdir _install
mkdir _install\debug
mkdir _install\release
cmake -B"./_build" -H"."
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=C:\Users\flag\Downloads\grpc-1.62.1\grpc\_install\debug
-DABSL_PROPAGATE_CXX_STD=ON -DgRPC_INSTALL=ON
cmake --build ./_build --target install --config=Debug

Also tried this but same effect.
cmake -B"./_build" -H"." -DABSL_PROPAGATE_CXX_STD=ON
cmake --build ./_build --target install --config=Debug

Maybe someone of you could help me with this issue.

Thanks ;)