Running `cmake --help` should give you a list of the available generators.

If you have for example, Visual Studio 2022 installed, you should see a
line like "Visual Studio 17 2022" or something like that. That should work
as well. Very likely, it will work without overriding the default generator
(`-G` option).

You can also use bazel as a build system if you prefer.