Hi gRPC C/C++ community,

I am building C/C++ client for an opensource project using gRPC and we have
a bidirectional stream API.

For the client side implementation, we need to create a class, inherting
from ClientBidiRecator, overriding some methods.

Note the OnXXDone methods has parameter "bool ok",  requiring "If false, no
new read/write operation will succeed, and any further Start* should not be
called."

The problem is,  Start{Read, Write} call could be concurrent with the
OnXxxDone one.
What would the consequences be if Start* called after On*Done with ok being
false? Is there a way to walkaround this?

Best Regards!

Zhanhui Li