Are there any guides on how to build a 32 bit cpp gRPC server? I tried
compiling my server for 32-bit but it failed during link time.

I then tried rebuilding gRPC for 32 bit but I'm getting errors like,
"/usr/bin/ld: i386:x86-64 architecture of input file
`libcrypto.a(a_int.c.o)' is incompatible with i386 output"

I built and installed gRPC 64-bit, then tried building 32 bit with the
following
```
# cmake ../.. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS=-m32
-DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-m32  -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/tmp/toolchain.cmake
# make
```

I'm on RHEL 8.7 btw.