Dear All,

I tried to install and run GSAS on Win7 64bit PC.

1. I installed the free academic license of EPD python to the default
c:\Python27 directory.

2. I used the tortoise SVN to download the GSASII file to the c:\GSAS-II
directory.

3. I compiled GSAS files in fsource directory by typing scons. This
terminates with an error. The log from the compilation is attached.

4. If I run GSASII.bat it displays this message:

               General Structure Analysis System-II

             by Robert B. Von Dreele and Brian H. Toby

               Argonne National Laboratory(C), 2010

This product includes software developed by the UChicago Argonne, LLC,

            as Operator of Argonne National Laboratory.'

C:\GSAS-II>python C:\GSAS-II\\GSASII.py

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\GSAS-II\\GSASII.py", line 61, in <module>

    import GSASIIIO as G2IO

  File "C:\GSAS-II\GSASIIIO.py", line 20, in <module>

    import GSASIIgrid as G2gd

  File "C:\GSAS-II\GSASIIgrid.py", line 22, in <module>

    import GSASIIplot as G2plt

  File "C:\GSAS-II\GSASIIplot.py", line 26, in <module>

    import GSASIIpwd as G2pwd

  File "C:\GSAS-II\GSASIIpwd.py", line 29, in <module>

    import pypowder as pyd

ImportError: No module named pypowder

C:\GSAS-II>pause

Press any key to continue . . .

I am doing something wrong? Please help...

Thank you,

Jan

Jan Rohlicek

Institute of Physics AS CR, v. v. i.