Hi All,
Perhaps it is time for a GSAS-II update.. The version number is now 705,
so if you haven't updated in a while I'd do it now. Some recent changes
include a number of fixes for the Mac version (I now have a working Mac
& could address these). One now sees a I100 column in the Reflection
List, after a Refine the window you were viewing last is restored with
the new values, there is a 'Use' flag for each histogram (in each
phase), Refine output is in a separate .lst file, etc.
Work is in progress on restraints, strain tensor refinement from images
& structure cleanup after charge flipping.
Comments on bugs, errors & suggestions are welcome.
Best,
Bob Von Dreele