Hello,

I ran into couple issues and I am not sure if it is me or GSAS ..

First, I updated to the latest 1233 revision via Help/Check for updates. The script window showed some error on accessing temporary file but performed update. I was not able to integrate image file with that version though, so I rolled back to 1225 and it worked.

Now I am trying to do refinement (back to rev 1233) and I can not get excluded regions marked. Does this option works fine for everyone else?

Thanks,
Sergey

--
Sergey Ushakov PhD

Staff Research Associate

Peter A Rock Thermochemistry Laboratory and NEAT ORU
University of California at Davis
One Shields Avenue, Chem Annex Rm 4415
Davis, CA 95616
Phone (530) 902-8185