Did you get a reply from Bob Vondreele suggesting that you add a background
peak? This would be a better route than excluding the data. (To do that, change
the "No. Peaks" at bottom of background tab and set the position to the
appropriate location. Refine sig or gam and int before pos).

If you really want to exclude data, follow the tool-tip on the tree window when
you select the add exclude menu item: click on the first data point to exclude
and then drag the mouse over the range to exclude. You can then move the region
by editing the numbers or dragging the lines.

Brian