Dear Users,
                I am using Python(XY) with all the required site_packages for
GSASII
like wxPython, matplotlib, Numpy, SciPy and PyOpenGL.

During the image data read, I encounters the following massage.
I use Pilatus images, even I could not open the example file
"La_hex_+45deg-00015.tif"
I use revivion 1386 GSASII version 0.2.0.

Am I missing some thing, help me out.

"Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "GSASII.py", line 2076, in OnImageRead
    Comments,Data,Npix,Image = G2IO.GetImageData(self,imagefile)
  File "C:\Python27\GSASII\GSASIIIO.py", line 245, in GetImageData
    Comments,Data,Npix,Image = GetTifData(imagefile)
  File "C:\Python27\GSASII\GSASIIIO.py", line 528, in GetTifData
    import Image as Im
ImportError: No module named Image"

With best regards,
Srihari. V

"ఎందరో మహానుభావులు, అందరికీ వందనములు"

VELAGA.SRIHARI,
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW,
SURFACE PHYSICS AND MATERIAL SCIENCE DIVISION,
SAHA INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS,
SECTOR-1, BLOCK-AF, BIDHANNAGAR,
KOLKATA-700 064, INDIA.
Mobile: +91-9951049125
LOCAL BEAMLINE IN-CHARGE,
INDIAN BEAMLINE at Photon Factory (BL 18B),
Photon Factory,
HIGH ENERGY ACCELERATOR RESEARCH ORGANIZATION (KEK),
1-1 Oho, Tsukuba, Ibaraki
305-0801, Japan.
+81-298645200 - ext: 2628 (Lab)
+81-29-879-6237 (O)