Josie,

  Good point. Right now the only way to get results from a sequential fit is by
writing the table generated when you look at that tree entry as a spreadsheet
file. It is not clear to me why one would want to create a series of Fourier
maps, so that is probably best done by only fitting one histogram at a time,
but one of us will have to look into how to generate CIFs (and other exports)
from the entire sequence of fits.

Brian

On Aug 30, 2015, at 11:04 PM, AUCKETT, Josie