6) type “bin/python GSASII/bootstrap.py” and press enter
7) press enter (or enter a proxy address, as before) to upgrade.

[cid:FBDF214E-86BD-4D21-ABAD-E6C8833C7345@aps.anl.gov]

On Jun 21, 2016, at 11:50 AM,
gsas-ii-boun...@aps.anl.gov<mailto:gsas-ii-boun...@aps.anl.gov> wrote:

From: Cara Vennari <cvenn...@ucsc.edu<mailto:cvenn...@ucsc.edu>>
Subject: GSAS-2 Updates
Date: June 21, 2016 at 11:50:29 AM CDT
To: <gsas-ii@mailman.aps.anl.gov<mailto:gsas-ii@mailman.aps.anl.gov>>

Hi there,

I downloaded GSAS-2 this morning on Mac (OS X El Capitan) using the "single
step installer", and didn't recieve any errors.  I then tried to check for
updates (which I realize shouldn't exist yet because I probably have the most
recent version) and got an error which may be interesting to you? See attached
photo.

Cara
<Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 10.44.10 AM.png>

[cid:826CDB0D-088F-4FF7-B0B6-62BC24DCE377@aps.anl.gov]