This one is my error — at least with the new single-download installer based on
miniconda. I did not include one of the two packages needed to access the hdf5
reader.

Assuming you have used anaconda/miniconda this the command

conda install h5py hdf5

should fix this. If you get an error that conda is an unknown command, you will
need to use a full path:

~/g2conda/bin/conda install h5py hdf5

or
\Users\me\g2conda\conda install h5py hdf5

I hope to get this fixed soon fro fresh installs.

Brian

On Oct 25, 2016, at 2:25 AM, davide levy