Dear all,

On ubuntu-linux the GUI windows are constantly resized and repositioned
when switching from one clicking action to another. As well, windows are
placed partially outside of the display and the windows size is
unreasonably small.

All this might be an issue of linux windows managing, but I was
wondering whether others have these issues too. The config.py file does
not (currently) have any parameters for wxWindows settings, so I would
like to ask whether there are any hidden variables that relate to
WxWindows that I could add to this config.py.

A second question is whether I could run gsas2 from the (i)python
command line. Ideally I would only want the plots to show in the GUI and
then control all the variables and refinements from the command line.

thanks,

Lambert