Dear all,

with the risk of annoying everyone, I have one more bug to post, for
Gsas2 on linux, todays version:

setting the (2theta) limits, the GUI field in which you enter the
number(2theta angle) turns yellow and blocks you filling in an
additional number. When I want to change 11<2theta<160 to for instance
20<2theta<160, I click on the lower limit (11) and want to fill in 20.
It take the first '2' of '20' and then, as I understand it, it doesn't
accept the angle '2' (basically checking the number before I've done
entering the '0').

btw: clicking on the right side of the entered '2', I can add the '0' to
have '20' as the new lower angle.

best regards, Lambert