I have used the generalized anisotropic mustrain model (Cubic crystal
system, so S400 and S220 are used).  The generalized anisotropic model
works well in fitting the peak broadening!

1) I wanted to confirm that the plot of mustrain is in strain*10^-6.
Meaning mustrain*10^-4 = strain %.

2) How do I either export the 3D strain plot that you can view when
selecting Select plot type: mustrain under the Data tab. Or... what are the
governing equations that produce this plot from S400 and S220?

The content regarding this on the GSAS II help web page is sparse.

Thanks!
Riley Hanus
Northwestern University