The purpose of foreign-array is to communicate with foreign libraries.
 In general I don't think there's a standard for the representation of
booleans in foreign code.  I'm not sure how C stores booleans, and
whether there's even a standard for that, but you might aim in that
direction.  Whatever it is, if CFFI supports it, it should be pretty
easy to make an array of that type.

Liam