Hi,

I am new to C++ and also new to gsoap. For a few day I try to connect
to a dummy calculation engine via gsoap. But I can't get my programm
running. The stup compiles fine, but the skeleton does not. The linker
can not work properly. I get:

g++     -o dist/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/engine
build/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/Main.o
build/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/soapEngineSoapBindingService.o
build/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/soapC.o -lgsoap++
build/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/soapEngineSoapBindingService.o:(.rodata._ZTV24EngineSoapBindingService[vtable
for EngineSoapBindingService]+0x60): undefined reference to
`EngineSoapBindingService::GetLastTradePrice(_ns2__TradePriceRequest*,
_ns2__TradePrice*)'
collect2: ld gab 1 als Ende-Status zurück

Any ideas???

dhexus