I just use the source code examples, look at the both stdsoap2.c and the
generated code, and a good source debugger. After that you can write
anything with the gSOAP code. As for the documentation, most of it is
documented (though I find it sometimes out of date).

What do you want from an open source project?  Perhaps someone should
take it upon themselves to write some documentation....I'd contribute to it.

Chuck Wegrzyn (using gSOAP since 2005).