This could be caused by the infamous strtof() bug (a link error essentially),
which occurs
on some platforms.

See the bugs+patches page for a fix.

http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soapbugs.html

I will remove strtof() from the code in the future. It fails unless certain
compiler options
are used, which is a hassle.

Otherwise, you may have forgotten to use a return SOAP_OK statement in your
server
operation, thus returning an undefined error code value.

- Robert