Hi all,

I am developing a webservice with gsoap for a embedded System.
The client for this service runs on windows, and will be developed in C#/WPF
from other Developers.
So i make the webservice description with the header, and let gsoap generate
the WSDL for it.
The client developers can then use this WSDL file to generate their Code.

But the problem with this is, that we can not be sure, they always use the
newest version of the WSDL file.
So i wanted to ask, if there is some standard way to make a version check
between the Server and the Client.
So the users can be warned about outdated Clients before they make some bad
soap calls. :-)

I have already searched the documentation, but didnt found anything about
versioning the Webservice.
Can someone help me with this ? Or has a good suggestion ?

Greets,

Dominik Wenger
R12-S-CI
KUKA Roboter GmbH
Zugspitzstr. 140
86165, Augsburg, Germany
T +49 821 4533-1909
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.kuka.com

KUKA Roboter GmbH

Geschäftsführung / Board of Directors:
Bernd Liepert (CEO), Martin Straeb,
Stephan Schulak, Manfred Gundel

Sitz und Registergericht / Registered Office:
Augsburg HRB 14914

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen
enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht
der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben,
informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die
unbefugte Weitergabe
dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of contents of this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.