> I was trying and dealing wiht many configuration in typemap.dat in
> order to generate header file with wsa support, but i was thinnking
> you made wsademo.h by hand isn't??

Not really. Even though the demo is indeed a stand-alone app, the wsdl2h tool
will add an
#import "wsa.h" directive to load the wsa definitions, but ONLY when the WSDL
refers to ws-
addressing. If it doesn't, then you will have to add an #import "wsa.h" (or
"wsa5.h" etc.
depending on the ws-addressing version you want). Then, you only need to link
the wsaapi.c
code to support ws-addressing. Also use soapcpp2 option -a as stated in the
docs
(doc/wsa/html/index.html).

- Robert