Hello,

I can produce with WITH_IPV6 on WIN2000 by using compiler option
-FIwinsock2.h

cheers,
fscckae

--- In gsoap@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> according to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6.asp, "There
are no plans to release a production-quality version of IPv6 for
Windows 2000". The page with the above address provides a "Microsoft
IPv6 Technology Preview for Windows 2000", but I think with W2K you
will have some troubles to get IPv6 working properly and stable.