soap_init(soap1); -> soap_init() function takes an object of struct soap and 
not a pointer to struct soap.
 
Do:
soap struct soap1;
soap_init(&soap1);
 
Or:
soap struct* soap1 = soap_new();
soap_init(soap1);
 

Best Regards, 
Syed. 
R&D - Switch Commander and NetManager,
COO OBS OSS R&D SPA11, 
Phone:  +91 80 4363 3074, NSN internal VoIP number:  858 3074
Mobile:  +91 98867 57409 

 

________________________________

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ext 
boulli86
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 2:45 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gsoap] Undefined Reference to 'soap_init'


  

Dear all,

I am using wsdl2h and soapcpp2 on gsoap ubuntu to generate a c file from a wsdl 
file that i built on java on windows.

Everything is going ok BUT inside my generated c file where I initialize the 
soap with soap_init or soap_new() I get the following errors:

"undefined reference to 'soap_init'" and
"undefined reference to 'soap_new()' and
"undefined reference to 'soap_serve'.

I am including the following in my header:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include "soapH.h"
#include "soapStub.h"
#include "stdsoap2.h"
#include "test_USCOREWSDLBinding.nsmap"

this is how I am calling the functions:

struct soap *soap1;
soap_init(soap1);
soap_serve(soap_new());

In the properties I am including the gsoap directory where all the headers are 
located.

Is there anything else I should include? Or should anything be linked so that 
my code is error free.

Thank you so much in advance

Charbel




Reply via email to