I am using a webcam with ubuntu linux development board. I want to transmit
live video from webcam to android devices. For this I am using the
gstreamer pipeline.
Following is the pipeline.

gst-launch v4l2src ! ffmpegcolorspace !
video/x-raw-yuv,width=320,height=240,
framerate=\(fraction\)30/1 ! jpegenc ! tcpserversink  host=192.168.1.91
port=5000 sync=false

I am able to live stream video to android device. But with above pipeline,
I am getting following error after some time.
Error From element v4l2src: Internal data flow error.
Additional debug info:gstbasesrc.c(2625) gst_base_src_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4lSrc:v4l2src0:
Streaming Task Paused, reason error (-5)

Could you please help me with this?