i am compilaing and glib for my ARM baord and i am getting one error
see
***
*
*checking for format to printf and scanf a guint64... none**
**checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes**
**checking if malloc() and friends prototypes are gmem.h compatible... yes**
**checking for growing stack pointer... configure: error: in
`/mnt/freescale/sources/glib-2.22.0':**
**configure: error: cannot run test program while cross compiling**
**See `config.log' for more details.**
**Configuration of glib library has failed**
*
*shar...@sharief-desktop:/mnt/freescale/sources/glib-2.22.0$*

can anyone help me..what is this? and how to clear that?