hello,
   I am newbie. I am trying to compile gstreamer for my Freescale ARM board
from last 2 weeks. but still i didnt get succeed. Can anyone tell me what
are the libraries needed to play the video in my board ,what are all the
things i have to do after compiling and what is commands to give to play the
video(including export commands).please dont point any tutorial i am
confused due to this tutorials. please tell me. Thank you