Hi to all...............
          I need to compile GSTREAMER For  ARM Board for Phonon Support as
Back-end. So I need to know how GSTREAMER Compiling Procedure For ARM Embedded
Arch.....

Larsen & Toubro Limited
www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.