I have setup a grid ftp only server, and installed grid ftp only on two client machines. debug: sending command to

I want to be able to use ssh authentication for this process. I am transferring with the client using the following string:

as globus user:

globus-url-copy -v file:///home/globus/test sshftp://remoteserver/home/globus/test

with the debg flag:

sshftp://remotetest/home/globus/test:
TYPE I
debug: response from sshftp://remotetest/home/globus/test:
200 Type set to I.

debug: sending command to sshftp://remotetest/home/globus/test:
PASV

debug: response from sshftp://remotetest/home/globus/test:
227 Entering Passive Mode (127,0,0,1,137,111)

debug: sending command to sshftp://remotetest/home/globus/test:
ALLO 143435943

debug: response from sshftp://remotetest/home/globus/test:
200 ALLO command successful.

debug: sending command to sshftp://remotetest/home/globus/test:
STOR /home/globus/group

What happens is I am asked to authenticate as expected and a empty file called test is created and then it just sits there it looks like at the STOR command.

I setup a second client and it does the same thing. Anybody have any ideas? I have tried writing to various directories and nothing seems to work.