Hi All,

The Globus dev team has reviewed all Globus services and Globus Toolkit
components to determine the impact of the SSLv3 “POODLE” vulnerability
described in CVE-2014-3566.  We have created a page where details about this
issue will be communicated.

 https://support.globus.org/entries/101814643

Toolkit Summary: After a thorough investigation, we cannot identify any attack
vectors for the Globus Toolkit clients or services.  However, disabling SSLv3
for GridFTP, MyProxy, GSI-OpenSSH or GRAM could cause incompatibility between
clients and services.  Please, see the forum post for the recommended actions.

Let us know if you have any questions.

- Globus Dev Team