Hi All,

The Globus dev team has reviewed all Globus services and Globus Toolkit
components to determine the impact of the OpenSSL vulnerability described in
CVE-2015-0291.  We have created a page where details about this issue will be
communicated.

https://support.globus.org/entries/90923228

Our assessment is that the Globus service and the Globus Toolkit clients and
services are not vulnerable.

We recommend any host with Globus services (e.g. Globus Connect Personal,
Globus Connect Server, GridFTP, MyProxy, GSI-OpenSSH, GRAM) to review their
host configuration and apply the advised OpenSSL updates if necessary.

Let us know if you have any questions.

- Globus Dev Team