Hi Matteo,

Sorry for the slow response. Unfortunately I don't have easy access to a
VOMS environment to try to reproduce the problem you've reported.

I think the "VOMS AC doesn't verify" message is not a symptom of the
problem. I think you should also see that message from your working GT
5.2.4 install. I think that debug message is always printed for proxies
stored in the MyProxy repository when adding VOMS attributes. Reviewing
the code, I'd expect to see some other error thrown by the myproxy-server
if it failed to insert the VOMS attributes.

There was some re-organization of the VOMS code in the MyProxy v6.1.6
release that may have introduced a bug, but that's just an unsubstantiated
suspicion on my part. I assume you're seeing this behavior with
globus_toolkit-6.0.1421093009.tar.gz from
http://toolkit.globus.org/ftppub/gt6/installers/src. It would be helpful
to know if the same problem occurs with the original GT 6.0 tarball
(globus_toolkit-6.0.tar.gz) from September 2014 before the MyProxy v6.1.6
updates.

I opened https://github.com/globus/globus-toolkit/issues/31 to track this
issue.

Regards,