Hi Adam,

Unfortunately, GRAM5 does not support creating a new directory as part of the
file stage in or out, except via the scratch_dir RSL attribute. At present,
stage in and out only support a list of file paths and not directories.

Do you have a sufficient workaround?  Is it working for you to make and remove
the job directory outside of GRAM, e.g. before and after the GRAM job
submission?

Regards,
Stu