Hi all,

I’ve already had a set of servers running different globus services. I also
have a myproxy server running fine.
My tests run well from Linux clients. However, they fail from MacOs X 10.10
clients with this error:

globus_gsi_callback_module: Error in OLD GAA code: The subject of the
certificate "/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-nodoa.super.unam.mx/OU=Globus
<http://simpleca-nodoa.super.unam.mx/OU=Globus> Simple
CA/CN=nodob.super.unam.mx <http://nodob.super.unam.mx/>" does not match the
signing policies defined in
/Users/jlgr/.globus/certificates/70ff2959.signing_policy
 (error code 7)

So, in order to have a clean environment, I deleted all certs in
$HOME/.globus/certificates and  rerun myproxy-logon -b …. both from Linux and
Mac OSX, and I got different certificates!:

FROM MACOSX

$ myproxy-logon -T -b -s nodoa -l jlgr
Bootstrapping MyProxy server root of trust.
New trusted MyProxy server:
/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-nodoa.super.unam.mx/CN=nodoa.super.unam.mx
<http://simpleca-nodoa.super.unam.mx/CN=nodoa.super.unam.mx>
New trusted CA (70ff2959.0):
/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-nodoa.super.unam.mx/CN=Globus
<http://simpleca-nodoa.super.unam.mx/CN=Globus> Simple CA

FROM LINUX
$ myproxy-logon -T -b -s  nodoa -l jlgr
Bootstrapping MyProxy server root of trust.
New trusted MyProxy server:
/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-nodoa.super.unam.mx/CN=nodoa.super.unam.mx
<http://simpleca-nodoa.super.unam.mx/CN=nodoa.super.unam.mx>
New trusted CA (d3b04078.0):
/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-nodoa.super.unam.mx/CN=Globus
<http://simpleca-nodoa.super.unam.mx/CN=Globus> Simple CA

I’ve tryed in several clients and the result is the same

Any ideas?

thank you in advance

saludos,

José Luis Gordillo Ruiz