Hello,

We are currently using a globus-url-copy command for file staging in/out in our
current system. One problem we are facing is trying to catch a failed
globus-url-copy command, OR how to tell that a globus-url-command has
successfully transferred files. So far we have taken a look at the output with
the -verbose and -dbg flags, but have not found much useful information. We are
using a recursive file transfer (-r flag) and at any moment could be
transferring many sub directories of information. We would really like to know
if all, some, or none of the files successfully transferred. If you could
please point us in the right direction on how to solve this issue, any
information would be very helpful. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,
Benjamin Ferraro