OK sorry my guess didn't help. Maybe someone else on the list has another
idea...

-Jim

On 1/26/16, 6:32 PM, José Luis Gordillo Ruiz wrote:
version 1.x on both of them:

Linux: $ openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013

MacOS: $ openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.1i 6 Aug 2014

saludos,

José Luis Gordillo Ruiz
Coordinación de Supercómputo - DGTIC

On mar, ene 26, 2016 at 6:28 p.m., Basney, Jim
<jbas...@illinois.edu<mailto:jbas...@illinois.edu>> wrote:
Does one system have OpenSSL version 1.x and the other have OpenSSL version
0.x? The hashes are different for the different OpenSSL versions. Some details
at:
http://www.cilogon.org/openssl1<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cilogon.org_openssl1&d=BQMFaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=X-ngvEywj1r-yPTxcarA51KnpKNQOkBmvkP2StSnkJY&m=v0wghE3ea74IhF5BKwwOUAMTpTP41pMTw8r7chc7FWQ&s=8QYdbx2q3tg36922xVt3NeqYMPPCWgBzX0F9WoXlnXE&e=>