Hi Jim,

Joe started the builds with this change yesterday, but hit an issue, so the
stable repo has not yet been updated.  We anticipate the stable repo to be
updated sometime today.  We’ll send email when the update is on stable.

As you know, only after users update their local installs would they have this
change.  So, that might take some time for users to confirm all is good.

-Stu