Hi,

I'm facing a problem while signing certificate with Simple CA. We have in
our facilities a Simple CA with globus 5.2.0 with the package
globus-simple-ca-3.0-5. When I sign a certificate request from a host with
CentOS 6.x it works fine. However when I try to sign a certificate request
from a host with Fedora 23 or Debian 8.5 I get the message below.

========== ERROR MESSAGES FROM OPENSSL ==========
Using configuration from /home/globus/.globus/simpleCA/grid-ca-ssl.conf
Check that the request matches the signature
Signature ok
The Subject's Distinguished Name is as follows
organizationName      :ASN.1 12:'Grid'
organizationalUnitName:ASN.1 12:'Globus'
organizationalUnitName:ASN.1 12:'simpleCA-globus.mydomain.com.br'
commonName            :ASN.1 12:'host/debianhost.mydomain.com.br'
The organizationName field needed to be the same in the
CA certificate (Grid) and the request (Grid)

Best Regards,

Fabio MS