Hi,

We build the toolkit from the source tarball but I have been having a
problem with the installation of gsi-openssh.  The executables are built
and can be found under gsi_openssh/source/.libs but, unlike the rest of the
toolkit, they are not installed with 'make install'.

I have kept some older tarballs and reran some build tests.  The problem
appears to have occurred with the change of gsi_openssh versions.  At least
my install of globus 6.0.1453307864 (gsi_openssh version 5.7) works while
globus 6.0.1461852459 (gsi_openssh version 7.1)  and later versions I've
tested do not install gsi_openssh.   I scanned the build.log files and
didn't see a reason for the problem.

thanks,

Jeff

--